Before founding Ivo Business Solutions in 2003, David held senior strategy, commercial and supply chain roles at Mars, Pepsi, Guinness and Tesco. Educated in Engineering at Imperial College London, David went on to study for his MBA at the University of Cambridge. When not working with clients, he spends time at home, managing the demands of a dog, wife, three children and the need to keep his waistline in check.
Ivo creates value, insight and profit
Ivo creates value, insight and profit for our clients. We help business leaders answer difficult questions, providing strategic and operational improvements – with an emphasis on action.
Established in 2003 – Ivo’s credentials come from running commercial insight and procurement programmes for nationally recognised organisations, particularly within the retail sector.
- Take a whole-business view of opportunity and risk.
- Find profitable opportunities hidden in the data.
- Produce simple, actionable answers to complex questions.
- Help clients deliver step-change improvements to their cost base.
- Collaborate with client teams to build new capabilities, transferring skills and knowledge.
Business owners, CEOs, and private equity firms hire us because we don’t take anything at face value, accept filtered information or averages – we are trusted to do a great job.
Contact us to discover how we can create value, insight and profit for your business – email@example.com
What opportunities can we find for you?
If you’re responsible for a big revenue or margin challenge this year, we’d like to meet you.
+44 (0) 203 507 0036