By visiting our website you are accepting the practices described in this policy. If you do not, please leave the site immediately.
What personal information do we collect and process about you?
Information you give us. This is information that you give us when subscribing to receive information on our website, when corresponding with us through methods including but not limited to email, telephone and written correspondence and when entering into an agreement with us.
The type of information you give us may include your name, address, email address, phone number, personal description, company and role details, information relating to the services you require, feedback on the services we (or our partners) provide. If you purchase a product from us, your card information is not held by us, it is collected by a third-party payment processor, who specialise in the secure online capture and processing of credit/debit card transactions. If you have any questions regarding secure transactions, please contact us.
Information we collect about you. This includes details that are automatically collected when you visit our website. The type of information we collect may include your computer’s IP address, your browser type, information about your visit (which pages you visit and how long you spend on them). We send this information to Google’s “Google Analytics” service so that we can measure how effectively our website is at giving you the information you’re after.
The purposes of collecting and processing your data:
- To manage our relationship and administer our business either as part of a contract or where we believe we have a legitimate interest to do so
- To execute a contract or request
- To process an order that you have submitted
- To keep you informed of our products or services by appropriate communication methods (that we think will be of interest to you) where we have a legitimate interest and unless you’ve objected to us doing so
- For marketing purposes – to transfer information to MailChimp and send marketing emails from our MailChimp account about our business, unless you’ve objected to us doing so
- To seek your views or comments about the services we provide
- To improve our website to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer
We do not engage in any marketing or advertising practices using cookies which identifies you or your computer and we never share personally identifiable information with those outside of our business or our partner’s business (Program on Negotiation at HLS).
We share anonymous website usage information with Google Analytics as listed above. We may disclose information in special cases when we have reason to believe that disclosing this information is:
- Necessary to comply with the law
- Necessary to protect our rights and those of our users
Storage and Retention of Personal Information
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
We will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting or reporting requirements.
Your Choices and Rights
You have the right to:
- Obtain access to your personal information
- Withdraw consent
- Object to direct marketing
- Ask us to correct any errors or delete the information we hold
- Object or restrict our processing of your information
- Request that we port your personal information
For more information or to action these rights, please contact us on email@example.com
Although using cookies helps us to improve our site, you do not need to accept our cookies in order to access our website. The majority of web browsers allow some control of cookies. Find out more here.
Links to other websites